The entry period for the IP Top Awards 2000 has been expired. Entering the IP Top Directory is still possible.
How to enter
To enter a publication for the IP Top Directory, you can easily fill out the entry form. Make sure to have the following information ready before you start the enterin process:
- Name and contact details of the person you want to be listed as 'entered by';
- A screenshot in GIF-format (size: 100 x 75 pixel);
- A short description (max. 500 characters) of the publication you want to enter;
- Name and contact details (if different) of involved publishing and designing companies;
- Information about the number of visitors and the number of employees that work on the publication;
- Launching date of the publication;
General rules for all websites
1. The competition is open to online publications containing high quality content focused on one or more European countries.
2. Entering a publication for the IP Top Directory is free of charge.
3. Entries must be submitted via the online entry form. Paper and e-mail entries will not be accepted.
For more information or comments,
please contact Jasper van der Hulst at: